APCC2020 will be hosting a series of tutorials presented by knowledgeable speakers. Proposals are invited for half- or full-day tutorials on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications & networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file.
Any inquiries, please contact the Tutorial Chair, Khaizuran Abdullah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tutorial Proposal Format
Each tutorial proposal (maximum 3 pages) can follow the tutorial proposal template, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Length of the workshop: Half‐day, Full‐day
- Names, addresses, and a short biography (up to 200 words) of the instructors
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- Planned format of the tutorial, such as lecture or hands-on
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the tutorial, including number of attendees, etc.
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Proposals should be submitted through email; email@example.com
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
- Proposal Deadline:
July 31, 2020
- Notification of Selection:
August 31, 2020